Having trouble accessing or using our online catalog? There could be any number of reasons, below are the most common.
- Cannot find a variety online that is in the Photo Gallery or in the paper catalog - if you cannot find a variety within the online catalog but it is listed in the current paper catalog, it is SOLD OUT. If you are looking for a variety seen in our Photo Gallery it may not be listed for sale yet, it it too may be sold out.
- Cannot check out with online shopping cart - Check the list of items in your cart to see if any have SOLD OUT since you added them. This is a common problem we find when people save their carts for a later date, and in the mean time a variety sells out. The variety sold out must be removed from your cart, there will be a line of text in bright pink which indicates which are sold out. Tick the 'remove' box and then click the 'update' button below the list to refresh the page. Now you should be able to check out without further issues.
- I forgot my password - please use the links provided on the login page to generate a new or temporary password. We cannot access customer passwords, nor can we see what they might be although we do have a master password which can work across all accounts so we may login and see what is going on with an order when we are alerted to problems.
Common Problems Related To Browsers:
You can try any of the following to fix the problem, and if you still have no luck try a Google search using whatever error message the page gives you.
Ever use Firefox browser? Its much lighter, works quicker and at most times is much speedier than Internet Explorer. It is no where near as vulnerable to virus, hackers, browser hijacks or any of the other bad things as Internet Explorer is. I liked it so much in fact, my very first registered lily back in 2005 was named after it! (Photo below).
Another suggestion is to reset your browser settings, often cookies can be corrupt and if so will start to cause issues you are not even aware of. They may be random or there may be a pattern to the errors, but its always good to reset everything and clean it out every once in a while regardless. Here is how to do it:
1) Clear your cache. You can do this in Internet Explorer by going to Tools > Internet Options > General > Temporary Internet Files and select Delete Cookies and Delete Files.
2) Under Security tab > Internet > Local intranet > Trusted Sites (do the same for Restricted Sites) select Default level for each.
3) Under the Privacy tab make sure that it is set to the Default level.
4) Under Advanced click Restore advanced settings and click OK.
5) Restart your web browser.
Often our Lily Photo Gallery can become inaccessible temporarily, that is usually because there are just too many people trying to check it out at the same time and the server overloads. If you do have problems accessing this site, the Photo Gallery or the catalog at any time, don't hesitate to let me know! I appreciate all reports of errors as I can't be checking the site 24/7.