For those who distrust online payment processes this is your answer, since all security aspects are carried out by your own bank.
Interac E-transfer is a safe and secure payment method. All major banks across Canada support Interac e-transfers, and more are being added every month! You can see a list of all banks that support e-transfers and learn everything about it on the Interac web site. The best thing about using interac e-transfer is that it is secured and guaranteed by your own bank, making it one of the safest methods of payment available anywhere on the internet.
Just follow these easy steps to send your payment:
- Login to your online bank
- Select the option to 'email money transfer' or 'e-transfer' usually found in the transfer/payment menu
- Use as the payment recipient email
- Create a security question (can be anything you like)
- Use your invoice number exactly as it appears (including the dash) as the ANSWER to the security question
- Again, ensure the security question ANSWER is your invoice number, exactly as it appears on your email order confirmation or online printable invoice when logged into your account
For more information on Email Money transfers, visit the Interac web site here.
Happy Gardening from plantlilies.com!